Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Spring Break Torrent What Are Some Things To Do Over Spring Break While Your Stuck At Home For The Whole Break?

What are some things to do over spring break while your stuck at home for the whole break? - spring break torrent

It's spring break, and I'm on vacation. It is only 2 days so far, since I'm on vacation and I am very angry. I'm trapped in the house, and I am not able to get out and go on vacation. What are some good ideas of what to do during the holidays.

1 comment:

frenchba... said...

every day and not every day something else exp fir movies, go to the house of a friend as a friend go go clubbing if ur old enough to go with a different friend each day that passes, with a boyfriend or girlfriend or never Wat UR UR how to do things u din't not normally every day

Post a Comment