Sunday, February 14, 2010

Design Ideas For Painting Round Tables Painting Design Ideas For Child's Table And Chairs?

Painting design ideas for child's table and chairs? - design ideas for painting round tables

Hello! I have a small round table and two chairs. I had a friend who has a child. It's a boy crying, so I like the colors and give them the look nice for my daughter. I need help a nice design, paint them. Suggestions? Not necessarily be pink (I should) not too girly things and I'm (preferably) is relatively easy (peas, scratches, etc..)

Thank you all in advance! :)

4 comments:

JJx2 said...

You can spray paint the edges of the table and table-band in the middle. You can then paint the edges, table legs and chairs in an area that corresponds to your daughters room. I have my 5-year-old daughter and is still used today in the calendar. Slate is also used to is the spelling of the school practice.

tyquniau... said...

You need only in pink or purple.Hang outside and a series of it.it just spray paint to paint, draw, describe how you can turn, and everything you buy stickers once.Then fairies, flowers or animals, the shop.You local crafts, you can also use pictures of flowers and animals Magizine Age cut and keep it on the table and chairs.

fevie08 said...

... mm ... You can color in light blue or green water ....
.. and put some drawings of flowers ....... Dignity .... Fun and appropriate for your daughter .....
.. your welcome ...

♥AdriOhh... said...

You can change the color purple and green dots and butterflies, paint on it.

Post a Comment