Sunday, February 7, 2010

Learn To Ski Rapidshare Is It Hard To Learn Ski Tricks?

Is it hard to learn ski tricks? - learn to ski rapidshare

Since I am on the program of the ski club at my school, I was asked if it was difficult to preform these towers if you have a ski area and makes it 360th I'm a good skier, and I know what I'm doing on the tracks, but I'm not quite at that level of skiing or tips Moglen. Then he made rounds ramps, the hard work and great skill, or is it something that one must learn ia few weeks?

2 comments:

powhound said...

Here is a link to another question, you can read my data at 360 that:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

360 are fairly simple, you just have to overcome obstacles. Read my answer for more information.

pctorab said...

The hardest part is the courage to try something. 360 are fairly straightforward, so you may be only a small leap and try again until you are. Will undoubtedly fall for the first time, but will not be long until you get the hang of. From there you can progress to more difficult tricks.

Post a Comment