Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Dirty Talking Bot Msn Address New Girlfriend - Dirty Talking : I Just Started Dating A Girl And She Is Into A More Agressive Style Of Sex?

New Girlfriend - Dirty Talking : I just started dating a girl and she is into a more agressive style of sex? - the dirty talking bot msn address

My girlfriend is back in an aggressive style of one sex than me, and one of the things she loves dirty words. Cluless'm in this situation ... What can I say? When I tell him? What I do not want to say? Please can someone help? I love and sex is an essential factor in any relationship. PLEASE HELP.

5 comments:

Janine LaNee said...

I do not want to do is random things that makes no sense to say! I suggest this, put her hand firmly around his neck, not hard, but firm and just like "Want to Fuck" and you just have to let you know that you enjoy and welcomes their moans After leaving while many men do not like . lament You can wear your hair and pull a little, not too hard, and say in a very sexy, you feel so fuc * ing good, I'm All Over You *** "lol

worth a try :-)

cabinetg... said...

Yes, people, people.
Everyone is different.
Ask what she wants.
Some, such as fought ***...>>> WACK
Some, as you pull your hair ...
Some would call them dirty names.
Some, as you write things, play a certain way ...
Ask

Robert B said...

It sounds like a great catch. When to start? Immediately. "Damn woman, where's my ************* Sammich and beer?

Gabby C said...

Talking Dirty is like a little flirtation, but it's more sexual, and not so innocent

Christina H said...

say, I'll put my tail so hard that **** u will cry like a girl thats what my bf said.

Post a Comment