Sunday, January 17, 2010

Newman Martin And Buchan Limited Does Anyone Know The Lineup For The Winners Circle Diecast 2008?

Does anyone know the lineup for The Winners Circle Diecast 2008? - newman martin and buchan limited

Hello, I know that the winners circle with many exits sets 1 / 64 die every year - Well, everyone knows the complete line for 2008 CoT 1 / 64 cars?

I saw this driver:
Truex
Ku Busch
Earnhardt
Mears
Martin
Kahne
Newman
Kenseth
Ky. Busch
Sadler
Stewart
Gordon
Harvick
Burton
Montoya
Labonte
Earnhardt
and Edwards

Is that the complete line?

3 comments:

Joe Miner Joe Mama said...

I Biffle '08, and I know that I saw Hamlin and Johnson. Furthermore, no idea.

Michael L said...

Visit the official site of the winners circle. They have a complete list of which 1 / 64 and 1 / 24 scale cars produced this year.

Go Mark Martin!

Mike Helton is an IDIOT! said...

Well, I havnt seen Bush, but I think it is

Post a Comment