Monday, January 4, 2010

Jelly Candles Gooey Candles? Weird Jelly Like Candles! Photos Inside?

Gooey Candles? Weird jelly like candles! photos inside? - jelly candles

A year ago my mother gave me candles because they did not and thought I could.

I felt, and I do not like them. I was still hoping, perhaps, or sell anything.

I sell stuff on eBay and I thought to put them in my store or Ebay auctions.

I have pictures of them yesterday and I realized that this kind of viscous and sticky future. I believe that the candles have been, as we have them.

These candles, bottles of the cylinder. They say Grapefig overseas and Palm Beach Home Accents, "the company.

Frankly, what they look like thick grape jelly! lol

Can someone explain? I never used, and if I simply pull open the box, was not connected to the lid and smelled. Thinking "yuk" and put them in my closet.

Our house is not hot, the temperature of the casing is usually normal. Our house is 74 or less. We have a humidifier on wardrobe.

These candles are normal? Have you seen it? Will sell?

1 comment:

Alice K said...

Gel candles are called, but it seems that this has been used too much dye. You see a little old. Will they sell? Who knows? Perhaps I should say that it is following ...

Post a Comment