Monday, December 21, 2009

California Lease Agreement Form In California Can A Tenant File A Complaint Against A Landlord Prior To Be Served A UD(eviction) And How So.?

In California can a tenant file a complaint against a landlord prior to be served a UD(eviction) and how so.? - california lease agreement form

I sublet my place, my former roommate, I moved there two weeks, I co-tenant does not own the lease and found a day 3-time payment or nailed to my door. I tried to pay the full rent, but was told to leave as soon as possible. No further action was taken by the owner at this point.
SO ........
I am looking for information on filing a complaint against a landlord in California, Orange County, can I file? If so, how to tell what forms, what I do .... The owner is not the procedure is not complied with, and makes the illegal things at home while I'm still here, how openly the recovery of my property, the demolition of asbestos acoustic ceiling, removing the doors and the door to anyone. Back at home all day blown construction project night. So you can hire someone, it will be as soon as possible. After switching off the electricity in my name, and moves classic stupid choice. For information on how to better manage my situation would be appriciated ...

No comments:

Post a Comment